Welcome to our Android Mobile Sportsbook page, where we review some of the best Android sports betting sites on the internet. These sportsbooks offer real money sports betting via a responsive mobile optimized website that is compatible with all Android devices.
Android Sports Betting Apps Continue To Gain Momentum
Android devices have become the largest competitor to the Apple iPhone and iPad. Owned by Google, the Android mobile operating system has evolved into a reliable and well developed platform that delivers a feature rich mobile experience that rivals that of iOS with all its bells and whistles. Naturally entertainment has become a large portion of the mobile user experience, with Android sports betting having emerged with a strong presence among users. The Google Play store is very strict concerning what it does and does not allow in their app store, and real money gambling is one of the forms of entertainment that is not welcome. That being said, mobile optimized web based sports betting applications such as Android sportsbooks have become the mechanism by which sports fans can enjoy legal, safe and enjoyable mobile sports betting activity.
The Technology Behind Android Sportsbooks
These types of web based Android sports betting applications are made possible through advanced responsive technology which is engineered to provide a customized sports wagering user interface formatted specifically for your device, compatible across the entire range of Android smartphones, phablets and tablets. This technology enables the interface to render perfectly on a variety of displays with varying dimensions. The betting lines, wagering options, buttons and commands all function and display precisely where they are supposed to, regardless of the size of your display. It’s a refined and advanced technology utilized by every business that supports a web based mobile optimized platform, including Android mobile sportsbooks.
Accessing The Best Android Sports Betting Sites?
Access to mobile sports betting through a trusted and experienced online sports book is really the optimal scenario in our opinion. It ensures that the mobile experience is designed by industry professionals already heavily involved in the online gambling arena, with years of experience in running an online sports wagering business. It also almost always includes the features that we love most at our favorite online sports books, such as creative wagering options, supplemental props bets, and live betting. In fact, live betting is on my list of ‘must haves’ before I consider bringing my business to any sportsbook or mobile sports betting application.
Top 3 Android Mobile Sportsbooks – Recommending Only The Most Reputable
Below we have made a list of our recommended Android sports betting sites. These sites have each been vetted by our team of professionals, and has each demonstrated a commitment to player safety and satisfaction. They are all legally licensed and certified, and either meet or exceed licensing requirements and industry standards. A member of our team is a registered bettor at every one of these brands, and we recommend them based on personal experience, as well as from an industry professional standpoint, resulting from carefully reviewing each brand and the value they bring to players. We also take into consideration their reputation throughout the online gambling community among both players and industry professionals.
Once you select one of these brands to visit, you can click the link provided for secure, direct access to their site where you can complete the registration process, which consists of a minimal amount of data entry of your personal information. Once registered, you will have access to their mobile platform through one of a couple ways. Some mobile sportsbooks provide you with a hotlink in an email or through a confirmation webpage, some simply provide a ‘mobile sports betting’ button for you to select, while others may provide a QR code for your to scan with your smartphone or tablet for instant access. Regardless of which option is used to access the mobile application, you will find that their interface is user friendly, offers a strong sports betting experience, is reliable and consistent in its performance, and brings the bells and whistles you love using at your favorite sports-books, such as live betting.
Best Android Sportsbooks Offering Responsive Optimized Websites For Real Money Wagering
Betonline Mobile Sportsbook - 50% Up To $2,500
Betonline is one of the largest and most reputable mobile sportsbooks in the industry.
Sportsbetting.ag Mobile - 75% Up To $1,000
Sister site to Betonline, Sportsbetting.ag is another trusted option for both US and international players.
Bookmaker - 50% Up To $300
Bookmaker is a trusted sportsbook that caters to both US and international players.
DSI Mobile Sportsbook - 50% Up To $300
Diamond Sportsbook also known as BetDSI has been around for decades and is one of the top shelf sportsbooks for both US and international players.
Tips For Betting On Sports From Your Android Phone
You will find that betting on sports from your Android smartphone or tablet is not any different than betting from your laptop or desktop PC. Hence, these tips can apply to both mobile and computer sports betting opportunities.
1. Shop around for the best betting lines and pay lines. We always recommend that you hold multiple sportsbook accounts so that line shopping is fast and simple for you. All sports books are competing with each other for your business, and this means they will constantly be attempting to offer the most competitive lines and offers for players. Taking a few minutes to compare the lines among your preferred mobile sports books is worth the time and energy as it can improve your returns and odds.
2. Do your research!! Researching player and team stats, injury reports and game schedules can provide invaluable information for determining how you want to bet. A news headline about a quarterback who was out all night partying before a big game may provide you with added information to predict that his performance will not be optimal in the game. These are the kinds of small details that can tip the odds in your favor.
3. Educate yourself on the betting types available at your preferred sportsbook. Most sports betting sites offer a variety of wagering options, and understanding how each works before you place your bets is ideal. While a basic understanding of parlay wagering is helpful, understanding the multiple types of parlay wagers possible and how the odds and payouts work is recommended. Other types of bets that may require some extra insight include teasers, pleasers, spreads, moneylines, over/under, prop bets and futures.
4. Shop around for the best bonus offers to strengthen your betting power. Free bonus money or free bets are a great way to supplement your bankroll activity and improve your betting power. Just be sure to review the terms and conditions of each one. The brands featured above all have legitimate offers and we have reviewed their wagering requirements and terms to ensure they are fair and reasonable.
5. Make sure your operating system updates are always current as it can directly impact the security features and protocols on your device. Because real money sports betting requires you to transfer funds into and out of your sportsbook account, it is important to make sure you keep your software current. The mobile platform has become more vulnerable in the past year or so, and while security profiles are being enhanced to counteract these vulnerabilities, it is important that you do your due diligence to keep your assets protected. All of the sports betting sites listed above provide additional built in security features in their software as well.
Official Android Website – Offers everything you need to know about Android.